It’s plain and simple… A first aid kit that’s too bulky so it is not with you isn’t a first aid kit at all. But that’s exactly the problem with most first aid kits that are cluttered with things you don’t need… and with cheap quality of the things you do need. That’s why we designed the highest quality portable first aid kit available. This FULLY STOCKED 63 piece kit weighs only 11 ounces and measures 5X7X3 inches.
Check Out These Essentials included in Your Northbound First Aid Kit:
- Super-Durable 6” Stainless Steel Shears: With aggressive serrations and large grips, these shears are excellent for cutting through clothing, nylon fabrics, and even seat belts if necessary.
- 3.5” Stainless Steel Tweezers: Selected for their fine point and sharp edge, these stainless steel tweezers are great for slivers.
- Mylar Emergency Blanket: Expanding to over 80”x50” when open, this emergency blanket is great when stabilizing a victim in cold weather. It works as a shelter from the elements, and also for signaling a rescue.
- Triangular Bandage: Use for stabilizing joint injuries, broken bones, or providing pressure to dressings. It can also be rolled into a strip and used with an available rod mechanism to create an expedient tourniquet.
- Protective Gloves: These PVC gloves are universally sized, and protect against most bodily fluids and foreign substances. Avoid sharp objects.
- Roll Medical Tape: ½” x 2 ft of adhesive backed medical tape, for securing gauze, bandages, and small splints.
- PBT Conforming Bandage: 2”x15 ft. Cotton and Polyamide. Sterile. Can be packed into open wounds to stem heavy bleeding or unrolled and used to stabilize injuries.
- Large Adhesive Wound Dressing: 4”x4” gauze with adhesive/protective backing. Sterile.
- Large Gauze Pads: 4”x4” cotton gauze pads. 2 per package. Sterile.
- Medium Gauze Pads: 2”x2” cotton gauze pads. 2 per package. Sterile.
- Antiseptic Towelettes: Intended for use cleaning wound sites and to aid in the prevention of bacterial infection.
- Alcohol Towelettes: Only for use cleaning the outside of the body on non-sensitive areas.
- Band-Aids: Large Size: 3”x.75”. Sterile. Can be cut into smaller band-aids with the shears if needed.
- Poly Bag For Contents: This durable reclosable bag is to use for waterproofing those materials you want to keep dry.
- Poly Bag For Medicine: We provided this small bag so that within your first aid kit there is room for the medicine you choose to add to it.
Northbound is so confident you will love this first aid kit that we offer a no-hassle guarantee and lifetime warranty! Simply put, this is the one first aid kit you need. Buy it for yourself or it makes a perfect gift for others.
IMPORTANT NOTE: First aid kit descriptions are provided for general instructions only, not as an official instruction on how to conduct first aid.
Northbound Train is pleased to offer FREE Shipping on All U.S. Orders of $50 or More!
- Most U.S. based orders are shipped directly from an Amazon warehouse within 24-48 hours.
- Your products will typically arrive within 7 business days.
- We gladly accept orders for shipment to overseas military (APO/FPO) but delivery times are not guaranteed - so please plan accordingly.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Northbound Train is Proud to Provide:
- Ultra-versatile, highly-functional gear that’s been expertly-designed and field-proven by more than 25,000 customers who are just like you.
- Legendary customer service that ensures your product arrives promptly and offers timely info on how to maximize your experience.
- Lifetime warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee on every single product we sell. If you don’t love it, you don’t keep and we buy it back (no kidding).
Get the Most Out of Life… Get Northbound